Friday, June 10, 2011

Court Reporting at Home (CRAH) -- Lesson 4

I finished CRAH Lesson #4 in about a week and a half, though I think that it would taken me only a week if I practiced everyday for an hour.  For this lesson, I was only able to practice for about 1/2 a day, but I was unable to practice everyday.  Here is a basic summary of Lesson #4

Lesson #4:
Initial Side Letters: J  Y  W  F  K
Final Side Letters:  F  M  K
Vowels: long I
Symbols: "Q:" and "A:"
Brief Forms: be, because, did, if, that, there, this, what


Similar to Lesson #3, I could not keep up with the dictation CD after doing the practice words and sentences about 20 times.  I think that I did them again another 10 times or so and could almost keep up, so I did them a few more times and was finally able to follow the dictation CD, though I did make errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment